PFIC AYF-1 – Basic Aerial Yoga Fitness
1 Day Training (8 hours)
Individual Course Fee:
With Prior PFIC Certification $450 + 5% GST (not including equipment)
Without Prior PFIC Certification $500 + 5% GST (not including equipment)
Schedule: Friday, April 26 10am – 6pm
Location: Vivacity Fitness
PFIC AYF1 training focuses on body safety and alignment technique with aerial hammock. We teach strength building exercises to help your students, plus fantastic mounts and dismounts with all the beautiful basic yoga inspired stretches found in the hammock. Created for the informed instructor, this course provides you with everything needed to include Aerial Yoga Fitness as a program designation in your alternative fitness studio.
– Beginner and Intermediate Poses
– Technique and Correct Form
– Safety and Spotting
– Class Sequencing and Flow
– Teaching Methods
– Rigging, Equipment Maintenance
– Risk Management, Screening & Legal Liability
– Strength Training Methods for the Hammock
– Basic Movements with modifications to advance
– Basic Inversions and Poses in the hammock
– Basic Modifications to boost your curriculum.
What comes with the Program:
– 8 hours of practical and theory training
– 42 verified additional practical hours additional needed to receive certificate number
– PFIC AYF Basic1 Manual
– Certificate of Completion
– 2 year Valid Certification. Re-Certification Required on or before 2 year anniversary
– Access to Online Group for continued support
– Access to low cost PFIC Insurance for Aerial Programs after required hours.
Have a Question?
If you have a question about any of the services listed above, please feel free to use the form below to get in touch. We will respond promptly.